- Speak to us about your requirements and about your family.
- If you agree with our terms & conditions, please complete, sign and return your registration and family background information forms. You can do this online with the form that I send you.
- Once received, we will recommend suitable and interested candidates who have been carefully screened.
- From the details we provide, you can choose a selection that you would like to interview or contact initially by email. Let us know when you feel confident that you have found a suitable au pair. On confirmation from the au pair that he/she is also happy to join the family we will send you a template letter to help you prepare a ‘letter of invitation’. We will then send an invoice and payment should be made by return by BACS or cheque.
- On receipt of payment we will confirm your chosen au pair and send out your Welcome Pack.
- We provide you with their travel details, arrival date and time.
- You are required to collect the au pair from the point off entry to the UK. This may be an airport, train/coach terminal or port. Please confirm this with the au pair prior to travel.
The background of all au pairs are thoroughly checked by our partner agencies in the country of origin. This will include an interview and reference check as welll as guidance on what to expect and how to behave as an au pair.